Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oleavine Neem Oil


About the Product

UNREFINED COLD PRESSED - Carefully Processed to Retain Delicate Essential Fatty Acids and Active Ingredients. Not Extracted with Chemicals! Every Batch Tested for Quality.
COSMETIC GRADE: Helps Protect, Nourish and Moisturize Dry Sensitive Skin. Rich in Omegas 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids and Antioxidants.
SOOTHING- Commonly Used for Skin Irritation.
HAIRCARE: Traditionally used in Indian Hair Treatments, Adding Shine, Tame & Condition Rough or Fizzy Hair & Supporting Scalp Health.
KEEP BUGS AWAY - Commonly Used as a Natural Bug and Mosquito Repellent or to add to Pet Care Shampoo. Used in Organic Farming.

Review

Neem Oil provides great benefits for skin and hair care and I use it frequently in my DIY recipes for skin and hair. Neem oil is extremely beneficial for eczema prone skin and will benefit people who suffer from psoriasis and acne. I have dry and itchy skin and neem oil helps soothe and moisturize the skin to help relieve the dryness. For skin I add few drops of neem oil to mixture of shea butter, olive oil and jojoba oil. Neem oil has very strong earthy scent so I add lavender essential oil to mask it and it also provided calming and soothing benefit. The neem oil is brownish is color and can be applied directly to skin too but I would recommend to test on small patch first for any reactions.

For hair I mix the neem oil with coconut or argan oil and massage it into the scalp and leave it on for 2-3 hours and the wash hair. I use it weekly and regular use has helped improve my scalp health and makes hair healthy and shiny. It has also helps prevent dandruff from forming when used regularly. I add few drops to shampoo and lather and keep it on few minutes. It has made my hair healthy and shiny!

You can purchase Oleavine Neem Oil on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment