Monday, October 12, 2015

8oz Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Formula by Kerah Lane




About the Product

  • Need fast relief? Customers generally experience relief from those irritating and painful razor bumps, ingrown hairs and skin blemishes soon after applying.
  • With its Organic & Natural based ingredients it's versatile with tough and sensitive skin. Feel its soothing qualities as well as its cleansing abilities to remove excess bacterial build up.
  • Simply apply generously to the skin after completing your hair removal method, massage gently on the problem areas and notice the difference.
  • Kerah Lane's 8oz Skin Solution is made with No Animal Testing, so its Eco-friendly, Vegan friendly and smells great!
Review


I have sensitive skin and every time I use razor to shave my legs and arms I am left with uncomfortable and irritated skin. Waxing is even worse my skin stays red with irritation for hours. I tried applying moisturizer on skin after shaving or waxing but it does not provide immediate relief. When I got chance from Kerah Lane to try their 8oz Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Formula I was super excited.

The bottle is good size of 8 oz and it has small pump on top to dispense the product. The formula is light brown in color and directions are to wet skin and apply product all over the skin and massage. It gets absorbed easily into the skin. Then rinse thoroughly and pat dry. I was really amazed as how immediately this formula soothed my irritated skin after shave and after washing and drying I did not feel skin irritated or red. My husband used it on his face after shave and was super impressed with soothing and calming relief provided with use. He loves this as much as I do.

The formula contains unique natural and organic based blends of aloe vera, botanical extracts, specifically selected essential oils of lavender and lemon, MSM and witch hazel. It has ability to fight bacteria buildup to balance skin and provide soothing, cleansing properties. 

Amazing formula and must have for all men and women who want relief from skin irritation or razor bumps.

You can purchase 8oz Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Formula by Kerah Lane here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment