Thursday, October 22, 2015

Alpha Keeper RFID Blocking sleeves set and money belt



About the Product
  • COST EFFECTIVE PACKAGE - Our travel money belt come with 6 x Unions RFID blocking sleeves. Only in this way you will feel 100% protected
  • NO MORE CONCERNS NEXT TIME YOU VISIT THE AIRPORT - Our package provides you with double protection, hands free, zero stress, feeling comfortable with our money belt and make you smile every time you see the stylish RFID blocking sleeves
  • NOT ONLY FULL IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION - Now you have enough place to store and hide your belongings like your IPhone, Keys, Money, Credit cards, Documents, Passport and more
  • THE ULTIMATE GIFT FOR TRAVELERS - Are your Parents, Brothers or your best Friends planning to travel? Give them this beautiful and practical gift which will protect them as well
  • BUY CONFIDENTLY with our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product you will receive a full refund no questions asked and hassle free.
    Review
    This Money Belt is excellent for travelling and the most frequent use I have is while doing adventure sports and outdoor activities. It comes in grey color with two pockets, one big and front one bit small. The main pocket is big enough to hold most of important documents like passport, boarding pass, smart phone, earphones, small sunscreen tube and chapstick. I use smaller compartment in front to store keys, cash, cards and coins.

    I love that it has stretchable belt so fits comfortably on waist and even if I tighten it while doing adventure sports like zip lining and it does not get uncomfortable. Lets me enjoy sport! It has buckle system easy to remove and insert into slot. The backside of the belt also has slot to store document but it is not zipped. It has RFID protection which is must have these days while travelling as it protects from identity theft. I prefer to have important documents in belt while travelling so I do not have to search through tons of stuff in my purse. But the most frequent use for the belt is while I am running outdoors, easy to just keep keys, phone and cash. This comes really useful in hiking, biking, zip lining activities during summer. I wore this belt while visiting six flags and it was life savor as carrying purse can get really tiring for entire day trip.




    I would totally recommend this belt for people who frequently travel and also those like me who enjoy outdoor sports!


    You can purchase Alpha Keeper RFID Blocking sleeves set and money belt on amazon here.

    I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

    1 comment:

    1. Great post, Thank you for sharing with us. It is really helpful. Please keep sharing!
      RFID Kit Waist Money Belt

      ReplyDelete