Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Elba n.5 - Microdermabrasion - Natural Exfoliating Facial Cream with Moisturizer


About the Product

  • HOW GREAT IT IS TO EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN WHILE MOISTURING IT? - There's no better way to treat your facial skin twice a week.
  • REDUCES APPEARANCE OF ACNE SCARS, FINE LINES & WRINKLES - And helps remove blackheads, of course.
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC - Gentle treatment, great for sensitive skin. Perfect blend of non-comedogenic, relaxing and highly detoxifying ingredients.
  • CRUELTY FREE: NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - It goes without saying, this is certainly our #1 priority!
  • MADE IN USA, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - Comes in a beautiful 1 oz jar. You'll LOVE this cream... but if you don't, no problem, we'll return your money!
Review


This microdermabrasion cream from Elba Natural is simply awesome. I have dry and sensitive skin and I am always in need of something that will gently exfoliate my skin to get rid of dead skin cells and blackheads. The product comes in 1 oz jar and looks white in color. It looks like cream but it is very effective as scrub. For the first time use just little and then more once your skin is used to scrubbing. It is gentle on the skin I did not get any redness or irritation. It leaves skin fresh and clean.

I wet face and then add little dots all around my face and rub in circular motion. I use more product for blackheads and acne scars, this gets rid off it so easily. Just love it. What is even better is that it also moisturizes skin and does not leave it dry. My hubby has oily skin and he too loves using this every week. It leaves skin soft and smooth, just love the feeling after using it. This is best solution for my blackhead problems so far!

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment