Monday, October 5, 2015

Valdler Women High Rise Super Soft and Stretchy Cotton Workout Legging Black




About the Product

  • Extra Wide "High Rise" Tummy Control Waistband
  • The perfect substitute for sweatpants, The "High Rise" Waistband holds you tight without pinching or digging in.
  • Size: Wasit:26.8-31.5inch,Hip:36inch,people weight:117-143lbs,our model height:5¡¯6.8¡±
  • Material: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex.Highly elastic polyamide fabric - high flexibility and elasticity without shirring.
  • The High Rise Cotton Legging is a great style for lunging or lounging.Suitable for your stretch and bend. Free replacement offered and No return required for Defective.
Review


These workout legging are super soft and comfortable. I love how stretchy they are and fit snug on the legs but still give comfort while working out. That fabric is super stretchy.These are high rise which is another feature I really like as many times while doing squats or exercises which need me to bend I can continue with workout without worrying of my back side being visible to public, works great for people who can get conscious. The wide waistband is really comfortable to have and it does give bit of support to tummy area while working out. In some workout leggings I end up pulling them up to get more comfortable. It gives great fit even as legging under long tops!

The elasticity and flexibility are excellent but the only drawback is that they need more sizes. I usually wear small and for me this fit perfect but on upper thigh it is tiny bit see through. So for someone wearing large it could be more visible and may not make individual comfortable. Hopefully they can either bring more sizes so that stretch is minimum and not too much or make fabric bit thicker so that even if it stretches it does not become see through.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmaefbdd28467a7e906e3b117ca7bcefdf

No comments:

Post a Comment