Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ozeri Body Tape Measure and Body Fat Test Caliper



About the Product

  • Package includes a Body Tape Measure for waist, thigh, arm and other physique measurements, and a Body Fat Test Caliper to confirm weight management progress as your muscles grow and your unwanted body fat goes away.
  • Body Tape measures up to 78 inches (200 cm), and features push-button locking and retraction for easy and accurate measuring.
  • Body Fat Test Caliper employs a simple and time-tested mechanical means of determining body fat, without relying on electrical and battery powered devices.
  • Body Tape measures in both inches (in) and centimeters (cm), and is made of ABS with a vinyl tape for long lasting use.
  • Body Fat Test Caliper includes a body fat chart for men and women that categorizes and helps you understand your body fat levels.
Review

This is very simple to use body tape measure and body fat test caliper. I am trying to loose inches on my waist and butt so even though I do not see difference in pounds on weight scale it shows difference when I measure using body tape. It keeps me motivated as I am at point where I am not seeing any decrease in my weight it stays at 125 pounds, unless I go to drastic diet which I am not going to. However I keep lifting weights and that has helped me achieve leaner look. The tape can be pulled out and it stays where last pulled so it helps to get correct measurements as it does not roll over. To get it back just press the button and it all nicely gets back into white plastic case. It is compact so no worry of storage space.

I am new to using body fat caliper but so far am liking it. This comes handy really during weekdays or when I cannot go to gym for longer period due to workload or snow storm. The caliper can help keep track of fat at home. The chart is good for comparison and decide where to target for improvement. After a few attempts I got hang of using it.

You can purchase Ozeri Body Tape Measure and Body Fat Test Caliper on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment