Thursday, October 22, 2015

MABUA FUZZY SOCKS




MABUA Solid Colors Fuzzy Socks 4 Pairs

  • Premium Fuzzy socks
  • Anti-skid grippers on bottom of sole.
  • Non binding elastic won't dig into your calf
  • So Soft & Stretchy, your feet will love them! All Day.
Review


As the name suggests these really are warm and fuzzy. There are 4 different colors black, grey, white and turquoise. The socks are soft and comfortable and keep me warm during fall. During fall and winters my feet and hands get too cold and I am constantly keeping them near heater to warm them up. I feel chill if my feet are not warm. These socks have really come handy whether I am relaxing at home, sitting in patio or on walk. The colors re pretty and bottom has anti skid grippers which makes it easy to walk in the socks, no worrying of slipping and hurting myself. These do not have any tight elastic on top to hold them and surprisingly ft and stay well without digging into the calf. I have shared these with my mother and mother-in-law and they both love it. They sometimes getup in middle of night to drink water or go to the bathroom they simply walk in the socks as it does not skid and protects them from catching cold. I really hope they come up with toe options so we could wear them with sandals too!!

You purchase MABUA FUZZY SOCKS on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment