Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Silicone Baking Sheets for Healthy Cooking from The PhatMat




About the Product

  • HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE The PhatMat is BPA FREE, FDA&LFGB APPROVED non-toxic food grade silicone
  • SAVES YOU MONEY PhatMat replaces chemical sprays, oils & parchment. Cleans with warm water & soap
  • SAVES YOU TIME PhatMat is quickly cleaned by rinsing with warm water and soap. Dishwasher safe
  • USE EVERYWHERE PhatMat is perfect for oven, microwave, toaster oven or grill. Safe -40°F to 480°F
  • BEST GUARANTEE 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are ever unhappy with your PhatMat. Order TODAY
Review


I use oven lot to bake veggies and broil salmon and chicken. I used aluminium foil to cover my baking tray and then place the veggies or meat over foil. The marinade get separated and hence I like to use aluminium foil to avoid baking pan from cleaning mess. The meat always sticks to aluminum foil and it was getting expensive with buying new sheets every time, We eat lot of lean meat to get protein intake in our diet.

The PhatMat silicone baking mat is really great alternative to aluminum foil or baking sheets. It is big enough to hold lots of pieces of veggies or meat and I love how food does not stick to the mat. I can easily turn sides of chicken or salmon on this mat with tongs. Cleaning is really easy with warm water and soap and I use sponge scrubber if marinade is left behind and clean it off. It rolls into compact way and easy to store in drawer, occupies less storage space. It is advised not to fold it, either keep it flat or roll it up. Even though it ha silicone it is non toxic and I never felt any change to taste of food. The mat is bit thick which I personally like.

You can purchase Silicone Baking Sheets for Healthy Cooking from The PhatMat at amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment