Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Everfairy Bright On! Brightening Crème


EVERFAIRY BRIGHT ON! HYALURONIC & KOJIC ACID BRIGHTENING CRÈME

LARGE 4 OZ. JAR

Everfairy Bright On! is a luxury skin brightening cream made from the safest natural and organic ingredients. Bright On! combines Hyaluronic and Kojic Acid with other premium actives to remove dark spots and age spots, reduce hyperpigmentation, even your skin tone, clear blemishes, and deeply hydrate your skin to leave you looking ageless, radiant and beautiful.

►NATURAL EFFECTS- Brightens your appearance naturally. Evens skin tone & clears blemishes.
►SAFE FOR DAILY USE- Unlike other skin lightening products, we use natural and organic ingredients.
►LUXURY QUALITY- Our products are manufactured with love in modern North American facilities.
►NO ANIMAL TESTING- Despite how safe our products are, we never test them on animals. Never, Ever.
►GUARANTEED RESULTS- Try Bright On! worry-free. We're offering a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee!

✓KOJIC ACID- Naturally lightens and brightens your skin & keeps it from aging.
✓HYALURONIC ACID- Helps your skin retain moisture & gives it a firm, healthy fullness.
✓BERGAMOT- Clears up scars & stretch marks, gets rid of acne, & controls excess oil production.
✓LEMONBALM- Heals sunburned skin & promotes circulation.
✓PALM OIL- Fights wrinkles & protects your skin from the elements.

INDICATIONS: For the treatment of mild to moderate hyperpigmentaion, dark spokts, sun spots, age spots, uneven skin tone, blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, skin inflammation and irritation. Deeply hydrates your skin and brightens appearance. Bright On! may require up to 12 weeks of regular use to show results due to the gentle nature of the ingredients we use and varying skin types.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply in a light circular motion to freshly cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté areas (avoid direct contact with eyes). Moisturizer application should follow serum application, if used. Allow time to absorb prior to makeup application.

Review



I have few acne scars and blemishes on my cheeks and I was looking for product that would brighten my skin tone but also moisturize my skin as I have dry skin. The dryness can cause my skin to look dull too and I dislike applying too many products on my face in mornings. I was really glad I got to try Everfairy Bright On! Brightening Crème and I am very happy with the results.

The cream comes nicely packaged in large 4 oz jar and is rich white creamy texture. It gets easily absorbed into skin and has very very light scent. Kojic acid is becoming quite the rage due to its skin brightening properties. It also has hyaluronic acid which keeps skin hydrated and plump and my skin stays soft and supple for entire day. This is really great for people with dry skin type as I need to apply moisturizer again in evening if skin starts showing white patches. As far as skin tone is concerned I have been using this cream for 3 weeks daily morning and night and it has definitely helped brighten my skin tone and my acne scars have diminished visibly. It makes my skin look radiant and healthy!

I did not get any breakouts using the cream and bergamot ingredient may be helping with controlling acne. Overall great skin brightening and misturizing cream.

You can purchase Everfairy Bright On! Brightening Crème on amazon here or on website here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment