Sunday, October 18, 2015

X-Chef 17-inch Barbecue Skewers


About the Product

  • Commercial grade quality 304 stainless steel - Includes 6 set 17-Inch Long durable flat wide design stainless steel barbecue skewers
  • Easy to clean & Reusable - Eco-friendly and durable, not easy to rust, it can be used again and again
  • Elevated food won't stick to grate. Easily grill chunks of seafood, meat, vegetables, appetizers and more
  • Notches in rack keep skewers in place; Flat, wide skewer design prevents food from spinning
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY & Friendly Customer Service: We have a commitment to every buyer 100% user satisfaction. If you have any problem about our X-Chef BBQ Skewers, just contact us to refund or return.

Reviews

I am so glad I got to try these. I love to grill and using bamboo skewers is really tough. Turning the meat is really difficult as the meat keep turning back to side it is more heavy on and they don't cook up nicely on all sides. Some times food slips through and falls off from ends. These stainless steel skewers from X-Chef have made grilling so much more easier and fun. 

The set contains 6 skewers each 17 inch long. The length is good to accommodate several pieces of meat or veggie. I love grilling chicken, fish and veggies. The set of 6 is good value as I can use each skewer for each kind like one for chicken, one for fish, one for mushroom and potato. The skewers are flat and wide and when I turn them they help n getting food cooked properly on both sides. No more food spinning and being half cooked on one side. Cleaning is easy, I just wash with soap and water. They can be used again and again so save money I would have spent on disposable bamboo skewers. 


You can purchase X-Chef 17-inch Barbecue Skewers on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment