Tuesday, October 27, 2015

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil Review


About the Product

  • PREMIUM INGREDIENT 100% CERTIFIED USDA AND ECO CERT ROSEHIP SEED OIL. NO ADDITIVES OR FILLERS. Imported and sourced from their natural environment in Chile, bottled here in USA. 2oz/60ml.
  • NATURAL SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS INCLUDING OMEGA- 3, 6, and 9. HIGH IN VITAMIN A and C. EXCELLENT REMEDY FOR SKIN CARE AND MAINTENANCE. 100% FRAGRANCE FREE
  • Super fine, easily absorbent and does not leave behind any oil residue. Non-greasy and super light. Leaving your skin feeling soft and look radiant.
  • Multi-purpose oil for all skin types that promotes healthy skin and hair care. Use alone or in conjunction with other daily moisturizers. Treats winkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne, dry skin, dermatitis, age spot, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dry and damage hair, and anti-inflammatory. NOURISH YOUR SKIN FOR A HEALTHIER AND SMOOTHER TONE. LOOK RADIANT AND BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME!
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. TRY IT RISK FREE TODAY! SEE AMAZING RESULTS WITHIN DAYS. NO HASSLE MONEY BACK.
Review

I have very dry skin and even i summer I tend to get white dry patches around my mouth. Keeping my skin hydrated is major skin care concern for me and I need to apply moisturizer as touch up sometimes in evenings to avoid my skin looking dull and dry. Dry skin also tends to age faster and I have started seeing few wrinkles on my forehead. When I got a chance from Uni to try their organic Rosehip oil I was excited as honestly I had never tried rosehip oil before. I wanted to see how it benefits my skin.


First of all the packaging is really good. The product comes in amber glass bottle with dropper which protects product from oxidizing due to sunlight exposure. I live in Chicago and it can tend to get warmer and lots of my beauty products end up turning bad due to heat exposure. The dropper is nice since it helps you to control the amount of product you want to use. The rosehip oil is of medium thick consistency and color like red with very light scent which fades away easily.

I like the texture as it feels rich when applied to face but gets absorbed easily. It is non greasy and can be easily used under makeup too. I have been using it for 3 weeks now and my skin is glowing and stays hydrated longer. This acts like deep moisturizer for dry skin and helps with reducing fine lines on my forehead. I also use it on my hands and feet too if too dried up, this amazing oil makes it soft and supple. I prefer to apply the product at night so that it works it magic overnight. I have even used it on my hair ad it add shine and softness to hair. I apply it on hair 3 hours before shower, I do not need conditioner when I shampoo this oil makes my hair soft and silky.
Great quality product and best thing is I did not get any breakouts using this product which is really important for me.

You can purchase UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil Review on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of an honest review. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment