Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Colour Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits Leave-In Treatment by Pureology



Hair Beautifier for Color-Treated Hair

Introducing COLOUR FANATIC, a first of its kind multi-tasking hair treatment spray.
  • Hair Breakage Treatment from Daily Brushing & Combing.
  • Hair Moisturizer Spray for Reduced Dryness.
  • Repair and Protect Heat Damaged Hair
  • Hair Refresher Spray for Restyling.
  • Blow Dry Spray for Quick Drying.
  • Hair Color Protection.
  • Hair Detangler Spray.
  • Leave In Conditioner.
  • Moisturizer for Dry Hair.
  • Weightless Conditioner.
  • Silky Hair Treatment.
  • Seals Hair Cuticle.
  • Hair Shine Treatment.
  • Hair Fiber Product.
  • Hair Cutting Lotion.
  • Reduces Hair Static.
  • Anti Frizz Hair Spray.
  • Low Porosity Hair Care.
  • Split End Treatment & Prevention.
Review

I love to color my hair to cover grey's and then sometimes to add bit of color or highlights for fun and new look. Though coloring hair is trendy and stylish and it also helps cover grey hairs it has it side effects of hair. Frequent hair coloring has left my hair dull and dry and with lot of split end problems. I was thinking of skipping coloring hair for couple of months as I do not want to apply a variety of products just to fix problems of color treated hair. Thanks to Pureology I am not worried of any damage to my hair from color.

This is ALL IN ONE treatment truly!! It helps with hair breakage, repairs and protects my hair, brought shine to my dull hair and my split ends are of past now. Overall it is great way protect and nourish hair and is great if you frequently style using styling iron or blow dryer. It keeps my hair tangle free so less breakage when I comb. It is very easy to use just spray on hair after shampoo and conditioner and has nice floral scent. My color treated hair has savior now and that too just one product!!

You can purchase Colour Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits Leave-In Treatment by Pureology on website here.

I received product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment