Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Deluxe Cook V-Blade Mandoline Slicer Professional



About the Product

  • GREAT KITCHEN TOOL. You'll love cutting very thin, uniform slices of veggies for healthy salads & stir-fries or a julienne slicer for celery & carrot sticks for snacking or even french fries!
  • SUPER EASY TO USE AND A BREEZE TO CLEAN. Lightweight yet sturdy potato chip slicer with no fiddly knobs, nooks or crannies to hose down. Dishwasher safe. Perfect to use as a cabbage shredder or lettuce slicer.
  • SOLID WORKMANSHIP that doesn't feel flimsy. The silicone handle & feet enable safe handling so it won't slip & slide on the counter and the incredibly sharp cutting blade is fixed so won't fall out.
  • SAVE TIME & MONEY on a slicer that does a better job on a taco salad than units several times the price. A time saver even if you can julienne and slice very thinly and makes fast work of canning and preserving food.
  • PEACE OF MIND with our lifetime guarantee making your purchase of the best mandoline slicer 100% risk free. The perfect gift for the super chef in your life!
Review


I love to make fries and have salad for lunch and dinner but using a professional slicer has always been a pain due to large storage space, difficult cleaning process and always ending up cutting my fingers. For the day to day use large slicer is useless as time and effort needed to clean it afterwards is just not worth it. It is easier and simpler to simply cut the slices by hands. I mostly end up cutting my fingers on the blades while slicing or to avoid it I throw away 3/4 th of the product otherwise. Ever since I have started using Deluxe Cook V-Blade Mandoline Slicer I have never had to worry about cleaning or storage and the best, I no longer cut my fingers. Love this slicer, very useful tool for busy moms or working people to get stuff done in no time.

There 4 blades - 2 sizes of julienne thickness and 2 sizes of slice thickness. One blade can be fit into the slicer and rest 3 are placed securely in white holder. Julienne sizes re 6*6mm and 3*3, while slices are 1.5mm and 3.5 mm. To change the insert press the button at the bottom and remove cutting blade and replace easily with the one you want. The holder has handle grip and I hold it with my left hand and angle it the way it is easier to get slices. The best feature is the hand guard, it has long stainless steel thin spikes that can be adjusted to fit firmly into the product you are going to use on the slices like potato or cucumber. The top can be pressed down if you need the spike deep into veggie. It really makes using slicer safe and so easy, no more wastage of food or cutting my fingers.


The blades are very sharp so  have to be careful while removing and inserting cutting blade. Cleaning is easy with soap and water, and it is lightweight and compact. I store it in my cabinet near counter top and it occupies very less space as compared to my huge professional cutter. For meal of 3-4 people it makes it easy, quick, simple and convenient to use.

You can purchase Deluxe Cook V-Blade Mandoline Slicer Professional on amazon here.

I received the product at discounted price for the purpose of my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment