Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Luxy Beauty Care - Intensive Stretch Mark Cream


About the Product

LUXY BEAUTY CARE STRETCH MARK CREAM: This advanced and powerful anti-stretch marks formulation helps to diminish the appearance of old stretch marks and prevents the occurrence of new ones. Because men are also likely to suffer from stretch marks, our product is suitable for both women and men.
MOISTURIZE & NOURISH YOUR SKIN - ABSORBS QUICKLY: This intensive treatment is your solution for stretch marks caused by pregnancy, weight gain, or extreme weight loss. It will offer the perfect moisture and provide the necessary nutrients to your skin, which will lead to an improvement in the elasticity of the skin. Also, this amazing cream absorbs quickly on any type of skin.
TOP-NOTCH INGREDIENTS: Formulated with only the highest quality and natural ingredients (Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba oil - just to mention a few), it is the perfect anti-stretch mark solution for even the most sensitive skin types.
NO HARSH CHEMICALS, CRUELTY FREE & MADE IN USA: Made in an FDA approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility, our formulation does not contain parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, or other harsh chemicals. We never test our products on animals.
MANUFACTURER GUARANTEED: We are committed to provide the best product and customer service. Therefore, we offer you a 30 days money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Simply send us an email to receive a full refund - Absolutely no questions asked.

Review

I am trying to loose weight and with journey of weight loss comes stretch marks. I did some research and found it is important to keep skin hydrated and moisturized to increase skin elasticity. When I started rapidly losing weight I started seeing first signs of stretch marks on my hips and I knew I needed some extra help. This stretch mark cream is rich and full of really deeply moisturizing ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Rose Hip Oil. I apply it daily to the area I workout so that skin does not get stretch marks due to rapid changes in weight. I had few new marks on hips and that have slightly diminished. I am glad that I am not seeing any marks come up that really is plus for me. The key is to treat stretch marks in early stages in red or purple color, I apply on my old white marks too but it helps improve the texture of skin but they do not fade away easily.

You can purchase Luxy Beauty Care - Intensive Stretch Mark Cream on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment