Sunday, October 18, 2015

IceCubby - Large Ice Storage and Ice Holder by Practico Kitchen



About the Product

✔ STORE LARGE ICE SPHERES OR CUBES - Holds up to 4 - 2.5 in ice spheres or 4 - 2.25 in ice cubes - works with ice made from popular brands of ice sphere molds and trays (like the Praticube Ice Tray)
✔ QUICK & EASY ACCESS TO ICE - No need to fumble around with ice cube trays and molds to get to your ice, just grab a sphere or cube from the Cubby when you want it
✔ PREVENT UNWANTED FREEZER ODORS - East to remove cover lid keeps unwanted odors and smells from being asorbed into your large ice spheres and cubes
✔ DISHWASHER SAFE & PRACTICAL SHAPE - IceCubby is easy to clean, maintains the sphere shape of ice, and fits most freezers at 10.0 x 3.8 x 3.5 inches in szie
✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY - You're protected by a no-hassle free replacement guarantee

Review


This IceCubby is great way to store ice cubes or ice spheres in freezer and use them easily whenever needed. This can store up to 4 large 2.5 in ice spheres or up to 4 large 2.25 in ice cubes. When ever I have ice romantic dinner planned out on weekend I have whiskey ice spheres ready in this for hubby to enjoy his drink. Or if I want to enjoy Iced tea or lemonade this stores the ice cubes I can easily use later while enjoying my drink. The best part is that it comes with a lid that covers and protects ice from freezer odor and I even can put some other item over or around it if space is less in freezer, my freezer always seems full :) The lid is pretty purple color and bottom has stand kind of structure so these stay upright nicely in freezer on on table while using. This give me easy access to ice whenever needed!!

You can purchase IceCubby - Large Ice Storage and Ice Holder by Practico Kitchen on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment