Monday, October 5, 2015

Baseball Cap, AStorePlus® Sports Baseball Cap Hat




About the Product


  • Finished with premium material.
  • Unisex, suitable for men or women in all season.
  • Lightwight, comfortable and breathable to wear.
  • Available in various popular colors.
  • Adjustable closure,one size fits most.

Review




Nicely made baseball cap! I received mine in Navy Blue and it fits both me and hubby perfectly, like that it works for both men and women. The material is soft and it very comfortable to wear. It has velcro strap in back and makes it easy to adjust cap to tighten or loosen as needed. These are extremely affordable and love the huge variety of colors option to choose from.

You can purchase Baseball Cap, AStorePlus® Sports Baseball Cap Hat 
on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment