Sunday, October 18, 2015

V28® Women's Christmas Reindeer Snowflakes Sweater Pullover



About the Product

  • Various Styles
  • Perfect for this Christmas
  • Various Fibric, Stretchy,
  • Imported
Review

These are super adorable sweater! LOVE them!! I ordered mine in Cream-PairedRD which is super cute reindeer design in beautiful combination of back and red on cream base. At first look I was sold, the entire design and color combination is so very eye catching. I usually wear Small size clothes and I ordered sweater in small size and it fits perfectly. It is not too baggy just right amount of loose to fit easily on body. The shoulder and arms fit perfectly. The fabric is soft and comfortable, does not irritate my skin like some sweaters do. It is thick and is great for fall and winters to keep in warm in harsh winters of Chicago. I pair these with skin tight jeans or leggings and it looks super classy.

The stitching is of excellent quality and overall this is great sweater for winter with Christmas theme. These are great gift for loved ones too for X-mas. The red accent in between brightens up sweater and the snowflakes design looks super cute. There are so many different variety of sweaters to choose from, different color combination and designs, really difficult to choose from, all look so pretty.

You can purchase V28® Women's Christmas Reindeer Snowflakes Sweater Pullover on amazon here.


I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expessed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment