Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Best Facial Moisturizer Cream 4OZ by Asana Beauty


About the Product

  • FDA, cGMP LAB: Asana's beauty products are all manufactured in the top labs in the USA with a total focus on quality. WE DO NOT SOURCE FROM CHINA like most other cream manufacturers. Years are spent perfecting the feel and efficacy of each ingredient so you get the maximum benefit. Contains no SPF or peptides but does contain green tea as an antioxidant.
  • USAGE: Moisturize the décolleté, neck, face and anywhere on your body with this HUGE 4OZ tub. Apply to any type of skin! Dry skin, cracked skin, or sun damaged skin will all be improved with this formula. Facial moisturizer can be use post face-lift, can help with firming like a neck cream, eye cream and for the recovery of hydrated skin. Can be used as a hand cream for 35+.
  • SOFTER LIGHTER SKIN: 96% of users experience healthier skin with less dryness and age related issues. Works better than top department moisturizers on the market. Our research shows outstanding results both in and out of the laboratory. This is a multi-purpose skin conditioning solution that will function as an anti-oxidant and skin softener. AWARD WINNING LABORATORY. Zero animal testing! HUGE 4OZ JAR! Beauty in a jar.
  • 100% ASANA GUARANTEE: We know you will like this product which is why we can offer our money back guarantee!
  • HUGE 4OZ JAR! BEST FACIAL SKIN MOISTURIZER: Asana skin care products are recognized as top skin care products for a reason. Asana focuses on the highest standards of ingredients. They have similar formulations as the most expensive creams and lotions in department stores that sell for 3 times as much. Asana believes that you shouldn't have to pay $75 for incredible skin care products that work. This beautiful facial moisturizer penetrates deeply into the skin to fight the free radicals with green tea extract and other ingredients to keep your skin more youthful. Unscented and no greasy feel!
Review


This is great as moisturizer, rich creamy texture but gets absorbed easily into the skin. I have very dry skin so I apply generously but if you hve oily skin you may only need little. It does not leave greasy residue behind and can be easily used under makeup. It come sin huge 4oz jar which is plus as size is good value for money. I also use this on my hands, elbows and feet to keep them hydrated too as the quantity is more than generous and I get cracked heels in fall and winter if I do not keep it moisturized.

I am not big fan of the scent though, it is bit weird maybe from green tea but it is not too overpowering. I like this as moisturizer in my daily routine but I did not see any visible results on wrinkles on my forehead. I guess the product may help with regular use with overall anti aging. I use anti wrinkle or anti aging serums along with Asana facial cream to keep my skin healthy and hydrated and younger looking.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment