Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Graduated Compression Socks by Acel



About the Product

ACEL high-performance MEDI-COMPRESSION activity socks are specifically designed and manufacutred using state-of-the-art materials to meet optimal 20-30 mmHg graduated compression for maximum comfort and performance. ACEL Compression Socks can take what you dish out on the trail, the road, or the slopes and are great when recovering after periods of intense activity. Although ACEL was developed as an activity sock, many have found the all-around comfort and support these socks provide also helps to support circulation and restore tired legs during prolonged periods of sitting or standing. In any event, its comfort that works.

  • Graduated compression at optimal 20-30 mmHg for maximum efficiency and recovery
  • Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial material reduces odors, blisters, and irritation
  • Cushioned sole absorbs impact and with arch support increases comfort to keep you moving
  • Body forming for each individual supports muscle function and boosts mobility
  • Increases circulation while reducing lactic acid helps prevent cramps and shin splints
Review

The Acel compression socks are excellent quality and am very happy with the results. First I liked the sizing chart which makes it easy to identify the socks size to purchase and they fit perfectly. I go for long runs and these socks have helped with faster recovery and I did not get any cramps later. This is really a must have for people with physically active lifestyle like running, hiking or sports. I wore them for hiking and I could not believe I did not feel any discomfort, I was able to carry with my work next day without any issues or tired legs. They are made of good quality fabric and it has good arch support. Overall a great product at price!!

You can purchase Graduated Compression Socks by Acel on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks compression socks brands

    ReplyDelete