Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Natural Mosquito Repellent from SimplyEarth


About the Product
  • All Natural & Deet Free
  • Non-toxic to humans, animals and the environment. That means no headaches from chemical sprays.
  • Contains Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus - the only plant based ingredient recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
  • Scientifically-tested formula made of essential oils and other natural compounds; No harsh chemicals, aerosol, parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde; All mosquito-fightin good stuff!
  • Every product you purchase from Amare Terra provides one month of clean water to someone in need.
Review

We have lot of greenery in our locality and huge lawn in back for play area for kids. They have made paths for everyone to walk but due to proximity to grass me and hubby mostly end up coming back with mosquito bites. We also love to go hiking and camping in summer and it really get irritating if you are constantly attacked by mosquito. In summer both me and hubby love to wear shorts so mostly it is legs that get attacked. I have tried using mosquito repellent bracelet and they wok to certain extent but not on legs. I was looking for easy and effective solution for mosquito's while outdoor and was lucky to have gotten a chance to try Natural Mosquito Repellent from SimplyEarth. I have tried their shoe odor eliminator and air re-freshener products and totally love this brand.

I received 2.5 oz bottle with spray nozzle. It comes with protective cap which is useful while travelling or storing so no accidental sprays. The bottle is light and compact and is easy to carry along for camping and hiking trips. The scent is amazing, it is citrus like lemon and eucalyptus mix and what I really love about the brand and product is that it all natural. No harmful chemicals or parabens and it is made in USA.

It is effective against repelling mosquito's, just spray it over self and all set. I have been out and used this while on walks and also on our recent camping trip. I was so relieved to not have mosquito bites. I get all itchy usually. I spray more around legs if wearing shorts and that is main area I get attacked usually. Hubby used it to on legs and he was really happy we can now enjoy our walks with no tension. Enjoy outdoor activities without worrying about mosquito's.

You can purchase Natural Mosquito Repellent from SimplyEarth here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment