Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Small Cutting Board & Serving Tray by Pratico Kitchen


About the Product

✔ GREAT FOR FOOD SAFETY - High quality small cutting board * serving tray made from 100% premium bamboo with no added dyes or stains which is toxin free and has natural anti-bacterial properties
✔ EASY TO STORE & DURABLE - Measures 8 in x 6 in x 3/4 in provides space for preparing and serving cheese, crackers, fruits, & small kitchen cutting jobs. High quality bamboo resists knife scaring and warping
✔ GENTLE ON KNIVES - Bamboo is strong and dense as hardwoods, but unlike glass or plastic cutting boards, won't dull your kitchen knives
✔ VERSATILE & NO MESS - Compact size and reversible makes for a great small cutting board, cheese board, or epicurean cutting board. Large juice and drip groove keeps liquids on the board and not all over your counter
✔ EASY TO CLEAN & LIFETIME WARRANTY - Less work to clean than wood cutting boards simply wash with warm water and soap and air dry. Peace of mind with no-hassle lifetime warranty

Review

I mainly use plastic cutting board, large one for all cooking related cutting of vegetables, onions, tomatoes, chillies etc. However there are several occasions when I simply need to cut few or smaller items like fruits or cheese and using the large board was not useful. I just needed something handy that I could keep in drawer nearby and quickly access and clean. So when I got the chance to try Small Cutting Board & Serving Tray by Pratico Kitchen I was super excited as the size was perfect for small cutting needs and plus it was made of bamboo, I had never used bamboo cutting board so wanted to try and see how different it felt.

The board really nice and sturdy, the bamboo design looks elegant and rounded ends give a nice touch. I received in size 8 in x 6 in x 3/4 in which perfect size for cutting fruits or cheese, any small cutting needs for which you do not need to pull out the large board. It has Pratico logo on the board and I really like the grooves on all sides of the board, all the juices get stuck in there and no mess at all on the counter top. Very neat trick but so super useful, I have plain cutting board so I know all the mess that happens with all liquid dropping on to the sides. It is another pain to clean up after cutting. Very well thought of.

I have used all kinds of blades sharp to light ones and I like how it does not affect the knives blades making their sharpness last longer. The quality is really nice and all the cutting has not made it look scarred like my plastic one does. Cleaning is super easy, I just wash with running water and soap. And it is compact to easily store in the drawer for easy access. We are trying to eat healthy so whenever me or hubby have snack craving I make fruit plate and add pinch of pepper and black salt. For a quick sandwich or burger I just use this to slice an onion or tomato. 

The bamboo has anti bacterial properties which is really helpful in kitchen. I love how compact it is and carry this along to our camping trips, so much easier to use this rather than my large board. It also serves as serving tray if needed.

You can purchase Small Cutting Board & Serving Tray by Pratico Kitchen on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment