Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation - Influenster Voxbox #betterskinchallenge


I received the Maybelline Voxbox from Influenster to try the new Super Stay Better Skin Foundation for free. I received in shade 10 Porcelain, there are 12 shades in this line. The foundation has pump dispenser and safety cap which I liked lot as design. The shade is bit brighter so I needed few attempts to figure out how much I need to apply all over face and neck. I only need small pea size amount, dab it all over face and blend it in with foundation brush. I wish though I had shade lighter as this one seemed bit bright for my skin tone. I later saw Classic Ivory shade 20 in stores which is perfect for me.


As far as application is concerned it was easy for me to apply, I have dry skin type and it glide and mix smoothly. It did not leave oily or greasy feeling behind. It stayed on for most of the day for me and I only added touch up in evening if I was going for party or some get together. The coverage provided is great but you need to adjust the amount you may need depending on your skin type and skin tone. I only need little so this would last me long time.

Overall I love this new super stay better skin foundation from Maybelline and will be checking out one or two shades down to match my skin tone better.

I received product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment