Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Moli Swimming Goggles with Adjustable Strap


About the Product

★Polycarbonate lens keep your underwater vision crystal clear regardless of the temperature.
★ Prescription swimming goggles use 100% highest grade UV protection cut lenses for maximum eye protection.
★ Professional best swim optical goggles use double head straps keep goggles securely in place making them ideal for pro-swimming & racing.
★ The silicone gaskets of arena swimming goggles are soft and generously sized to fit very comfortably on most face shapes with low impact on the eyes and guaranteed not to leak.
★Premium quality,durable,stylish water goggles with adjustable silicone strap design,fits for men,women,youth,boys and girls to wear.

Review

These are great swimming goggles and I am really impressed that there was no leakage and I could see clearly while underwater. I love the double strap concept as it helps secure the googles firmly and fit perfectly over eyes. The adjustable strap makes it easy for for anyone - men, women or children. I was impressed with the packaging, it comes in sturdy plastic box which is really handy to carry them in bag or store with other items and still goggles are protected. I was genuinely surprised on getting bonus bright green swim cap and ear plugs, great add on. This totally value for money. 

You can purchase Moli Swimming Goggles with Adjustable Strap on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment