Friday, September 4, 2015

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen,Tinted Review



About the Product
  • Easy absorbing formula provides chemical-free mineral UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30, which protects skin from harmful sun rays and prevents sun damage and pigmentation. Fruit extracts of Pineapple and Papaya provide mild exfoliation to shed dead skin cells and keep your skin fresh with rosy glow.
  • Exposure to ultraviolet light, UVA or UVB, from sunlight accounts for 90% of the symptoms of premature skin aging including wrinkles. It is important not to strip or dry skin but to gently exfoliate and remove impurities, excess oil and dead skin cells. Skin must be hydrated and toned to bring back balance and radiance.
  • NANO particles free, chemical free, toxin free, paraben free, PABA free
  • Sea Kelp provides hydration to your skin all day long. Ellagic acid, an antioxidant found in raspberries and cranberries, protects against ultraviolet damage by blocking production of matrix metalloproteinase enzymes that break down collagen. Highly nutritive Tomato is a rich source of Antioxidants like Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Lycopene, Omega 3,6,9, Copper, Iron, Manganese and Zinc, are essential for treatment and prevention of cutaneous signs of aging, and for reducing UV damage to the skin.
  • To avoid any oily feel, like any mineral sunscreen has, we suggest to dust a bit of powder as a finishing touch. It easily resolves the problem.

Review

I live in Chicago and summer can get really hot here. It is really must for me to have sunscreen on and I make it habit to apply sunscreen all year around, not just summer. I had never tried tinted sunscreen so it was exciting for me when I got opportunity to try SweetSation Therapy Sun Si belle SPF 30 tinted sunscreen. I totally love this product!


I received 100 ml tube in nice orange shade. I was it skeptical at first as it wan tinted and thought I might look weird. But this is really nice tint, natural beige kind of color. What I really loved was how well the sunscreen blended with my skin and it looked natural not yellowish or orange weird kind of shade that some tint can have. It gets easily absorbed into the skin and what amazed me how well it moisturized my skin too. I have totally skipped applying moisturizer now while using this sunscreen as it acts as both protection against sun while keeping skin soft. My skin is very dry so I apply good amount but you may need less if oily. 



Once you have rubbed the cream into skin you will notice a healthy glow and it makes you look radiant. If you want subdue it bit you can apply it of mineral powder over it. I love the glow! I have been using it for 3 weeks and have not seen any breakouts or redness. This is a broad spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen SPF 30 and provides effective protection against sun damage. And that too without any harmful chemicals!! It has scent when first applied which fades away after some time, scent is fresh and fruity kind but can point for sure. It could be from fruit extracts of pineapple and papaya. 

Overall excellent sunscreen which adds glow to my skin and keeps it moisturized!

You can purchase Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen,Tinted on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment