Saturday, September 5, 2015

ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener



About the Product
  • 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates 
  • SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment 
  • Universal Voltage 
  • Fast and safe straightening, curls, waves 
  • 360 degree no tangle cord 
  • Full 2 year warranty
The SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment changes based on your hair's thickness, texture, and styling needs. It will even change to higher when doing thick side pieces and lower when doing bangs and flyaways. Straighten without having to fiddle with temperature controls. Give your hair the quality it deserves with ISA Professional Tourmaline Ceramic hair products. Your loved ones will notice!

Review


ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener is really awesome. It really got me silky and smooth straight in minutes, super fast!

What I really liked about the the product is that it heats up very easily and i just 30 seconds, I did not have to wait long to start using the product. The 100% Solid Tourmaline ceramic plates straighten the hair quick ad easily and did ot have any hair breakage while using it. The best feature of this product is the SMART Automatic Temperature adjustment which is super cool as I don't need to keep changing control from high to low or moderate like in some other hair straighteners. This helps to keep styling hair without any interruption and can be used by other family members easily. I have thin and flat hair but at the ends my hair gets all curled up. I love using this straightener to get silky ad straight hair right up to the ends. It helps give look of longer hair!

Now the pic after using the straightener. My hair looks so sleek and shiny.

Sometimes I add loose curls or waves to my hair by wrapping hair around the plate and holding together for few seconds. It gives lot of bounce ad volume!

You can purchase ISA Professional Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener here.

I received the product free for my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment