Sunday, September 13, 2015

OrganicGOLD Virgin Coconut Oil Face Serum



About the Product

- Natural and Organic. Anti-Aging, Deep Moisturizing and Intense Hydration. Coconut Face Oil
- Contains powerful antioxidants which fight harmful free radicals in your skin
- Pure Virgin Coconut Oil. Cold Pressed, Cold Processed, Absolutely No Heat (ANH PROCESS) used to allow the retention of nutritional values and natural anti-oxidants such as Vitamins E, A and C
- Non-GMO, No Parabens, No Petrolatum. Wonderful Coconut Face Oil.
- Greatly reduces dry and flaky skin caused by dead skin cells, improving its quality and appearance



Available in 2 Variants 

PEPPERMINT AND ROSE OIL - Enriched with Peppermint essential oil which controls acne. It is an excellent toner and improves blood circulation giving skin an extra glow. Its menthol content gives a soothing cool effect you will definitely feel and love. Rose essential oil retains skin moisture keeping face soft, supple and deeply, with astringent effect that makes face feel firm.

EUCALYPTUS AND VANILLA - Enriched with Eucalyptus essential oil which relaxes facial muscles resulting in fewer visible lines and an overall fresh look. It promotes blood circulation and soothing of skin irritations for smoother skin that glows. Vanilla essential oil is rich in antioxidant and vitamin B which play an important role in maintaining healthy skin.


Review

I have super dry skin and even in summer my skin gets white matches around the mouth. I need to apply moisturizer twice one in morning and then in evening to get soft and supple look. When I got a chance to try OrganicGOLD Virgin Coconut Oil Face Serum I was excited to see if it would help to keep my skin hydrated for entire day. I have heard about benefits of coconut oil for hair and skin but never really tried before.

I received 30 ml dark brown glass bottle with different dropper style. It is unique in the way you need to press the button on top to get serum. It comes in two variants peppermint and rose, while other is eucalyptus and vanilla. I choose peppermint and rose and it smells amazing, the scent of rose is so refreshing. I use 3-4 drops on my face and neck ad with fingertips massage the oil for a minute. It gets absorbed easily and after few minutes I apply makeup. If you have oily skin then use less as it may feel greasy based on your skin type if applied too much.

I am really glad I tried this serum as it really provides intense hydration, my skin stayed soft and supple for entire day and till evening. I am so glad I did not need any more application in evening. I have been using for 3 weeks and totally love the serum. This is must have for me in winters when my skin gets even more dry and dull. It has helped to get radiant, soft and smooth skin. Rose oil helps has anti aging benefits and with regular use it has helped to smooth out fine lines o my forehead. It does not contain any harmful chemicals and did not cause any breakouts on my skin. Totally loving this serum!! 

You can purchase OrganicGOLD Virgin Coconut Oil Face Serum on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of an honest review. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own.


1 comment:

  1. ใช้บำรุงผิวหน้า ผิวกายด้วย น้ำมันมะพร้าวสกัดเย็น
    ให้ผิว ขาว-สวย หน้าใส ผิวสวยอย่างเป็นธรรมชาติ

    ReplyDelete