Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Spot and Stain Remover by VeryDirtyCarpets


About the Product

✔IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP YOUR HOUSE LOOKING TIDY and you want to keep your carpets and upholstery looking beautiful, you need this FANTASTIC CARPET STAIN REMOVER. This is not some cheap solution but PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANERS for home use. Do yourself a favour and SEE WHY PEOPLE ARE RAVING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
✔AMAZING ON A WIDE RANGE OF STAINS(SEE REVIEWS):COFFEE, GREASE, PET STAINS AND ODORS, URINE, SUGARY DRINKS, GENERAL GRIME, AND MORE. This formula is effective on most of the common household stains( NOT COLOR DYE STAINS). It is also fantastic for Car, Automotive and very dirty carpets.
✔FREE CARPET STAIN REMOVAL GUIDE to help you plan your way to remove the stains. ✔CONCENTRATED SECRET FORMULA: GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, No need to use a lot of product on the stain, designed for home use, and it dries quickly.
✔AMAZING!!! CLEAN THE STAIN OFF ONCE: NO STICKY RESIDUE - NO REAPPEARING STAINS :Uses amazing encapsulation technology that traps the dirt in the secret non stick formula when it dries, there is NO STICKY RESIDUE. The stain will not come back due to a sticky residue. !!!!
✔TESTED AND ENDORSED BY A PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANER : Peter MacDonald the Founder of VeryDirtyCarpets has 20 years experience in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. "We searched the world to find the "Best" Formulation that fitted our requirements to give our customers "The Best". We found this outstanding product and we offer it to you with 100% MONEY BACK GUARRANTEE. Made in the USA.

Review

We have carpet flooring in the living room and whenever we entertain guests with young kids there is always food or drink spilled on the carpet. I had to make sure the kids would eat in wooden flooring area so that I could clean up any mess later easily. For the carpet stains I wipe it clean with tissue paper immediately but the stains become more visible the next day. And after couple of days the stain would look even more dirty and get soiled again. I realized I needed something professional to help remove the stain and also be easy to just target the stains.

This is huge 32 fl oz spray bottle which has locking mechanism to avoid spray accidentally. I never imagined it would be so easy to use. Just spray on the stain, agitate bit with brush and then blot. It removed most of the stain easily, no scrubbing or any hard work needed. I vacuumed next day and it was completely clean. It does not leave any sticky residue and I just need to spray once on recent stains. For my very old stains I used it couple of times till I got the carpet really clean. Superb product!!

I am used on curtains too and it works great. Really useful product to have at house and makes cleaning so much easier. Now I let kids eat and play on the carpet and do not mind if the mess or spill any food on carpet. I have VeryDirtyCarpets to help me clean up later. My friends were amazed when I showed them how easy it was to get rid of the stains now.

You can purchase Spot and Stain Remover by VeryDirtyCarpets on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment