Wednesday, November 18, 2015

2 ReliaSeal 6 pack Silicone Lids


About the Product

  • FOOD WILL TASTE AS GOOD AS NEW: Airtight Seal keeps food fresh longer
  • A GREAT USE FOR CONTAINERS WITH NO LIDS: Flexible to fit most container sizes and shapes
  • SIMPLIFY AND SAVE: Forget the saran wrap, baggies or lid-hunting; instead, use Stretch N' Seal lids for containers, cups and even directly over food items
  • ITS LONGETIVITY WILL AMAZE: Extra thick silicone is durable and will not tear or warp; can be used over and over again and are dishwasher and freezer safe
  • IMPRESS YOUR FAMILY when the leftovers are just as good as the original
Review


My life has been so much easier in kitchen thanks to these silicone stretch lids. Balancing work and family I try to cook extra and it is hard time to always pack food away in air tight containers. It is an extra item to clean too. Now I simply cover the bowl once dinner is over with one of these lids and place it fridge. It keeps food fresh and I do not find fridge smelling of food if I just cover bowl with plate. These comes in variety of sizes and easily fit most of my bowls, containers, cups and glass. If the lid is bit loose I use the smaller one and stretch it over to get tight grip. I was really surprised at how stretchy these lids are.

I use it frequently to cover my coffee mugs and take them along for drink on the go. It avoids any spilling of contents. I used cut melon and watermelon completely in pieces and store them in containers as I found they did not stay fresh half cut. But it s not possible to eat all of it at once. Now I simply cover the half cut portion with lid and keep it in fridge till further use. It helps keep fruits fresh. Very useful to have. These are dishwasher safe but I also can wash them easily with soap and water.

Excellent quality and useful item to have in kitchen!
I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment