Thursday, November 12, 2015

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser


About the Product

  • New version includes: High Quality Rechargeable Batteries, an easy to fill water tank, quiet motor and a tip release button.
  • BPA Free and FDA Approved. Extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill
  • Three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal Soft and Pulse. Two color coded and interchangeable tips are included for multiple users.
  • Rotating interchangeable nozzles great for multiple users, Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V~50/60Hz:
  • Provides and easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home
  • This is an aftermarket of generic part
Review


Flossing is really important for me in my oral care routine. I have small gaps between teeth and most of the times some food will get stuck there waiting to be flossed out. I was using the traditional string flossers that I buy from local CVS store but once I tried Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser I will never be buying those string floss.

First of the compared to string floss I find this one to be lot less painful, I do have sensitive teeth. This also saves me money since the battery is rechargeable. The design is really sleek which I love as it looks really cool on bathroom counter top. It has large  water tank which holds about 16.9 ounce and is enough to clean my mouth. Open the top lid to refill water easily. You can also remove water tank by sliding downwards and push it back in after filling with water. 

There 3 different modes normal (which is steady flow), soft (which has little less force) and pulse (switches between normal and soft). Turn on and off by pressing the button and light indicator indicates which mode you are using. To use any mode press the button against it. 

The head of the flosser can be rotated to suit your needs and it is removable so flosser can be shared with family members too. Overall great product to help keep my teeth clean and healthy.

You can purchase Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser on amazon here.

I received the product at discounted price in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment