Monday, November 16, 2015

Classy Moscow Mule Cocktail Gift Set by Advanced Mixology



About the Product

  • CLASSY GIFT BOX - Our Copper Moscow Mule Mugs are a top pick for "Gifts for Men"
  • PURE COPPER - No nickel, tin, or other metals on copper mugs! Only pure copper to give your moscow mule the right taste.
  • PERFECT SIZE - 16 oz. size just like the original copper moscow mule mug. Not too large nor too small
  • LATEST TECHNOLOGY, NO RIVETS - Rivets basically need holes to screw on the handles, so they leak after a while. Advanced Mixology uses the latest metal joining technology to get a no rivet joint
  • TARNISH RESISTANT - Coated with food grade lacquer to retain its shine. Just scrub the coating away if you like the antique look
Review

I never thought Moscow Mule Copper cup set could come in a classy set but Advanced Mixology have given new look to Cocktail gift set. It comes nicely packaged in wooden box with stylish and design engraving of the brand. The lock is really what got my attention it has antique look but still very classy design.

Inside the box the moscow mule mug and coaster were wrapped securely to avoid damage in shipping. The moscow mule mug is very well made. The handle is sturdy and no loose hinges. The size is 16 oz which is perfect for my hubby's drinks. I really liked the coating to give it shiny look, my personal thought but some may like the tarnish look and you can scrub the coating away. 

The coaster is bonus. It is useful to keep surface from getting bit wet from chilled drinks. It is wooden with design and I even use it to keep my coffee mugs or iced tea mugs. Comes handy. The moscow mule mug is great way to enjoy chilled drinks and does not alter taste of the drink. This mug is 100% pure copper. This is great gift set for any man i your life, father, husband or boyfriend. My hubby loves it and uses it frequently. 

I even put the nice wooden box to use, I keep my smaller jewelry like earrings, rings, watch, lipstick and chapstick etc in this box. It stays on my dressing table and comes really useful for the items I use daily in morning while getting ready. Over all a very well made and great looking gift set!


You can purchase Classy Moscow Mule Cocktail Gift Set by Advanced Mixology on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment