Sunday, November 8, 2015

Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream


About the Product

  • REJUVENATE IN A NATURAL & EFFECTIVE WAY - You'll be amazed by the fast results.
  • ULTIMATE SKIN RESTORATION - Its skin energizing formula protects the skin from environmental stressors, moisturizes, sooths and plumps it. Anti-oxidant, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC - Gentle and great for sensitive skin, due to the synergy created by the best skincare ingredients in existence, like hyaluronic acid, coq10, etc.
  • CRUELTY FREE: NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - It goes without saying, this is certainly our #1 priority!
  • MADE IN USA, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - Comes in a 1 oz bottle, with an airless pump to protect the cream from contamination. You'll LOVE this cream... but if you don't, no problem, we'll return your money!
Review


I have dry skin type and ever since crossing into 30s I like to use skin care products that help moisturize my skin and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I have started seeing few fine lines on my forehead and around mouth and I wanted something that would help me tackle both my problems. Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream is perfect solution for people with dry skin and looking to restore their skin too.

It comes in 1 oz pump styled bottle and it is easy to get the product out. I apply all over my face and more on forehead and around mouth where I am looking for firmer skin. It is easily absorbed into skin and I like it does not feel greasy at all. I do apply sunscreen over it to protect from sun damage during morning.

It hydrates and plumps my skin making it soft and smooth, I use this daily morning and night. It firms up skin and has visibly educed fine lines on my forehead. The area around my mouth still need bit more firming up. It helps stimulate collagen and overall has worked well to improve my skin texture and feel. It has very light scent not too overpowering.

You can purchase Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment