Sunday, November 22, 2015

FFP Edison Style Small Base Light Bulbs


About the Product
• 40 Watts
• Dimmable • Curved Flame Glass Design
• Candle Glow with a Light Smoke Finish
• Brass Base Standard Chandelier Size of E-12 (small base) • 120 Volts
• Enjoying Light for Approximately 3,000 Hours • Diamond Spiral Shaped Filament

Review


First of all packaging is impressive, box and foam both can be recycled so thumbs up from me. There are 6 bulbs in package and each three in each foam set. The bulbs are beautifully designed in shape of flame and has brass base. These fit perfectly in the lighting of my fan in bedroom and the bulb casts an ambient glow which looks really great. The light spreads across the fan and gives the look of fire of flame burning. I uploaded pic with this bulb and other two as cold white to show difference in look. 

This set of bulbs is perfect for chandeliers or fan lighting, makes for lovely shimmering glow kind of ambiance in living room or bedroom. I am looking to buy stand for them to place in my patio, it will be great for nice evening drinks and meal with hubby to relax.

You can purchase FFP Edison Style Small Base Light Bulbs on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment