Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cutis Vita All Natural Cream for Face and Body


Cutis Vita All Natural Advanced Skin Revitalizing & Moisturizing Cream for Face and Body

About the Product


  • CUTIS VITA, meaning "Skin Life" is Made From the Highest Quality All Natural Ingredients. With Anti-Aging Antioxidants, Aloe Barbadensis, Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 & Extracts of Comfrey Leaf, Ginseng Root, Fennel Fruit, Chamomile & Green Tea. NO CHEMICALS, NO ANIMAL TESTING, NO PARABENS, NO CHEMICAL FRAGRANCES.
  • AMAZING RESULTS WITH CUTIS VITA: Aloe Barbadensis has been used around the world for centuries the many amazing healing properties it possesses. That is why we start with highly concentrated Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice and add a cornucopia of natural ingredients to create the optimal cream for your skin. Cutis Vita is rich and creamy, NON-GREASY, and has a NON-PERFUME fresh citrus scent from essential oils.
  • Whether you have DRY SKIN, NORMAL or an OILY COMBINATION, Cutis Vita will help! Replenishing the natural moisture by Hydrating and nourishing your skin with the nutrients it needs, without leaving behind a greasy feel. Use it on any skin type for both women and men.
  • Cutis Vita has been reported to help tighten pores, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars. Cutis Vita contributes to smoother, softer, younger looking skin.
  • 100% PRODUCT QUALITY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Over the last 12 years we have had so many customers rave about our product; we know you will love it too. That is why we proudly offer our Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not completely love our product, just let us know and we will give you a full refund.
Review


This is an excellent moisturizer for someone like me who has severe dry skin type. I run through lotions and moisturizers like water as most need lot of amount of the product to be applied to get soft and hydrated skin. Many do not provide long lasting hydration and I do end up applying again in afternoon or evening on my face as I get dry patches around the mouth.

The scent is light citrus like and is pleasant one. This is super rich and creamy formula so apply only little at first to judge based on skin type. It gets absorbed easily and does not feel greasy at all. I use this on my arms and calf legs where I suffer from most dryness and my skin shows white patches. A few times a week I use callus remover to get rid of dead skin on my feet and after cleaning and wiping dry I apply this cream at night for soft and smooth heels.

Overall Cutis Vita cream keeps my skin soft and smooth and healthy glow. My skin does not feel itchy anymore due to dryness. This is must have in fall and winter, Chicago winters can make skin really dull and dry.

You can purchase Cutis Vita All Natural Cream for Face and Body on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment