Monday, November 9, 2015

Lumeeno™ Professional Strength Double Elastic Gel Teeth Whitening Strips


About the Product

  • Sealed foil package comes with 14 pouches of 2 strips (one for upper and one for lower teeth) Total of 28 strips, 2 weeks supply.
  • Lumeeno teeth whitening strips are easy to use. You can have a smile make-over in just 14 days. No mouth trays to form, no gels tubes, no pens, just easy to apply teeth whitening strips.
  • 100% enamel safe. Great results. Noticeably whiter teeth in 14 days or your money back.
  • Contains 14 pouches and a free shade guide to keep track of your progress. Each sealed pouch contains 2 strips (a set). Use 1 set everyday for 2 weeks. You can carry the sealed pouches with you anywhere you go.
  • 6% hydrogen peroxide - Double Elastic Gel Teeth Whitening Strips - Mint Flavor
Review

I absolutely love these teeth whitening strips. I have been using Crest Whitening and though they worked for me but they can get very expensive, especially for someone like me who drinks coffee daily. I have tried the teeth whitening gel systems at home and they can be nightmare. Few were really difficult to use and others left my mouth hurting with the whole tray inside my mouth for 20 minutes. This is the best solution so far for me, affordable and really works without any pain or inconvenience.

Compared whitening gel system these are very easy to use. If you are using for the first time you may need one or two attempts to get used to applying the strip comfortably. There are 14 pouches on 2 strips - one for upper and one for lower teeth. If this is your first time trying teeth whitening product then I would recommend to use them continuously for 2 weeks and avoid any staining drinks or food if you can. I have been using teeth whitening products so now I am at maintenance stage as I drink coffee daily so I like to keep teeth white. I used them twice for 5 days continuously and then twice every week. My teeth whiteness has definitely improved and these are great way to prevent them from staining.

The good thing is that these are sealed pouches so you can use them on the go to like take them along for weekend trip if needed or while travelling. For the price these really are worth it. Will be purchasing again and again.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm134f75696752e961dc14a140002c2af5

No comments:

Post a Comment