Saturday, November 7, 2015

Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30


About the Product

  • MOISTURIZES WHILE PROTECTING YOUR SKIN, A WONDERFUL DOUBLE EFFECT - This great moisturizer will become your morning friend, and without even noticing you'll be protected from UV rays.
  • NON-GREASY, FAST ABSORBING CREAM - It provides the ultimate shield for your skin, in a pleasant non sticky way. You'll love it!
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC - Contains beeswax and palm wax to lock in moisture, and an array of beneficial natural ingredients to sooth and pump your skin all day long.
  • CRUELTY FREE: NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - It goes without saying, this is certainly our #1 priority!
  • MADE IN USA, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - Comes in a 1 oz bottle, with an airless pump to protect the cream from contamination. You'll LOVE this cream... but if you don't, no problem, we'll return your money!
Review


The best thing I like about the product is that it gives benefits of moisturizer while also protects skin from sun damage with SPF 30 protection. I mostly use SPF 30 daily for my beauty routine as I am mostly in office for work and not outdoors too much except to grab lunch or cup of coffee. SPF 30 is enough in that case. I have dry skin type so I need to apply moisturizer and then another layer of sun screen which was time consuming and also too much product on my face.

With Elba n.4 Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 my two steps are now only one step in daily skin care. This is 1 fl oz pump styled bottle. The pump took few more attempts than usual before I could get the product out. Not sure if just me but after first time the product came out easily. It is white and creamy in texture but surprisingly get absorbed completely into the skin. I had no greasy feeling after applying the product.

It has slight scent and fades away after sometime. I need only little amount as this really is deeply hydrating and keeps my skin soft for entire day. 

You can purchase Elba n.4 - Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment