Saturday, December 12, 2015

Valdler Sackcloth Stackable 12 Grid Jewelry Tray Showcase Display Organizer



About the Product

  • Made of high quality sackcloth fabric to storage your kinds of jewelries and perfect to prevent scratches
  • Keeps everything organized and easy to access
  • Stacks well and you could purchase several trays to stack
  • Removable grids, DIY the 12 lattices to a big compartment
  • Tray dimension (L x W x H): 35 x 24 x 3cm/13.78" x 9.45" x 1.18"; Lattice size: 7 x 8cm/2.75" x 3.15"
Review

WOW this is an amazingly well made jewelry organizer. It is made of sackcloth and is very durable and sturdy. The material is good to ensure no scratches on jewelry or even watches. I keep mine in purse or just in drawer and they always end up with scratches or jewelry get tangled with others which causes damage or breakage. I did lose one necklace one with multiple thin gold chains when it got stuck with something else and broke while trying to separate it out.

It has 12 grids which is enough for me right now but you can get another one and stack it above it. That really cool as it will take less storage space in my drawer. The grid can be removed so I can combine two slots to make larger area if needed to store something larger. I have put in bracelet, earrings, rings, necklaces, watches and even lipsticks in this awesome organizer. Makes my drawer look less cluttered lol

This make sit really easy to organize my jewelry and watches and I can easily view and get the one I wish to wear on any particular moment. No more digging through the drawers to get them. Will getting more to stack on above this one once I shop some more!


You can purchase Valdler Sackcloth Stackable 12 Grid Jewelry Tray Showcase Display Organizer on amazon https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/e2b6b3c1/f1c6f3f2.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
Reference ID c3d1e5d2a8f1

No comments:

Post a Comment