Friday, December 25, 2015

All Natural Insect Killer by Killer Green



All Natural Non toxic Insect Killer Spray by Killer Green - 16 oz. - Kills on cockroaches, Ants, Mosquitos, Spiders. 100% Money Back Guarantee - Safe for People, Plants and Pets

KILLS LARVAE, EGGS AND ADULT INSECTS BY BREAKING DOWN THE EXOSKELETON - properietary formula breaks down their exoskeletpon until the bugs liquify and die. It does not kill on contact but will kill after a few minutes.
NO CHEMICAL LIKE SMELL - very light smell and dissipates quickly.
SAFE AROUND KIDS, PETS AND PLANTS - Safe to spray around the home and works only on the insects. Feel good about spraying indoors around pets, plants and children.
USE INDOOR AND OUTDOORS - ok to be used inside the home or in the garden or around the home.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not fully satisfied with this product we will refund your money no questions asked.

Review


We have huge ant problem around our house. We have tried getting basement cleaned up by pest control and after the huge bill I was really disappointed when after few months I saw ants crawling back into kitchen from nooks and cracks. I had to make sure there was no food left on counter top, not even spill, nothing in the sink too somehow that would attract them more. Sometimes I forget to check and clean the countertop or in hurry in the morning to clean properly that gives the ants an easy target and in the evening I would have them crawling all over the kitchen area.

The insect killer spray by killer green has been life saver for me. Just spray the product all over kitchen area and around edges, nooks and cracks and it kills the ants and gradually I saw them not come back. It has no chemical smell which is great as I can spray and leave it on floor area, no need to wipe it off. It is safe for people, plants and pets which is huge plus and it is effective in killing insects.

Perfect to store in house for any insect emergency.

You can purchase All Natural Insect Killer by Killer Green on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment