Sunday, December 6, 2015

Shatterproof Wine Glass, Set of 2 by ShopForU



About the Product

  • Waterproof, Insulation, Odor-Free, Long Lasting, No Color Fading
  • High quality silicon rubber material
  • No grimy feeling, feels great to hold in hand
  • Heat resistant, Dishwasher Safe, Hand washing Safe
  • 100% recyclable
Review

These are great for taking outdoors or for weekend getaway. I have broken quite a few wine glasses while camping or at home and this are life saver. They come 2 in set and are white rubber kind of material. It is very flexible when you press so takes less space in bag for overnight trip. What surprised me was after pouring wine these glasses do not bend and I could easily drink wine without worrying. They are shatterproof so no more breaking expensive wine glasses. There was no leaking anywhere and washing is easy with soap and water. These are now my favorite wine glasses to enjoy drink at home or outdoors.

You can purchase Shatterproof Wine Glass, Set of 2 by ShopForU on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment