Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sunsella Buddy Boxes - Plastic Bento Lunch Boxes Review


Sunsella Buddy Boxes - Plastic Bento Lunch Boxes - NOT Leakproof - 4 Pack - 3 Compartment

  • Child-friendly, easy-open lids (WARNING: NOT leakproof).
  • Premium quality, BPA, phthalate and lead free, highly durable, meets FDA standards.
  • Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. Conveniently stack together for space saving storage.
  • Save money on sandwich bags & plastic wrap. Great for color-coding lunches for the whole family.
  • Dimensions: Length 9.5 x width 6.2 x height 2.2 inches - 1st compartment: 3 1/2 cups, 2nd compartment: 1 1/3 cups, 3rd compartment: 1 cup.
Review


This is great set of 4 bento boxes that serve variety of purposes. The packaging is excellent and it is really helpful that boxes can be stacked together so they take less storage space. There are 4 vibrant color lids to easily identify boxes, red, orange, blue and green. There are thee compartments of different sizes to accommodate small to bigger items as needed. I use these boxes frequently to pack lunch or snacks items. I like putting different variety of fruits cut in these boxes and raspberries I place in different section as they always leave messy red color. These are great to carry food for picnics or weekend outing like sandwich, fruits, chips, salads etc.

I usually do not have leftovers but in rare cases that I do I store the left overs in the box as the size is perfect and does not take too much space in refrigerator. It is good thing it is clearly mentioned it is not leak proof so I generally avoid putting curries or soup. Overall great value set for family and easy to clean and store.


You can purchase Sunsella Buddy Boxes - Plastic Bento Lunch Boxes on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment