Friday, December 25, 2015

La Magie Hair Serum




La Magie Organic Fast Hair Growth Serum for Long, Beautiful Hair~1st Organic Hair Serum, Regrow Hair, Now also with Anti Frizz from La Magie Aromatherapy.


Hair Loss with Lavender La Magie Hair for Men & Women: Catalyzes Hair Regrowth for both Loss and Thinning Hair & Beards with Soothing Lavender and Essential Oils

Beautiful, Thick, Lush, Sexy, Loveable Hair is Yours for the Taking

- Hair too Thin? Great for men and women hair regrowth treatment
- Need a New Hair Loss Treatment that Works?
- Want a Solution that Treats Your Hair and Soothes You To Sleep at the Same Time?
- Want a Product without Harmful Chemicals?

Introducing Your Very Own Loveable La Magie to the Rescue for Beautiful Sexy Hair

Heal Your Body While Be Kind to Your Body

- Pumpkin Seed Oil offers broad-Spectrum DHT Blockers which inhibit DHT formation through the inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase activity. Known to be beneficial for hair growth
- Rosehip seed oil delays the effects of aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels
- Has a high amount of essential fatty acids & Vitamin E, promotes your healthy hair
- Created based on the physiology and anatomy of human hair and hair follicles. Works to stimulate hair by encouraging the skin's micro-circulation to follicles of treated areas
- Organic Ingredients, No SLS (Sulfates), parabens, chemical preservatives.

Beautiful Thick Hair ~ Naturally ~


Review



The La Magie bottle of hair serum packs some really powerful ingredients which have drastically controlled my hair loss. I used to loose hair while washing in shower in bunches and then few more while brushing. I stopped styling hair and using any heat products in fear of damaging my hair and end up in more hair loss. My hair is naturally thin but I had good quantity of hair on my head until I crossed 30. Like skin I guess my hair started getting damaged too, it looks dull and dry and weather of Chicago does not help either.


This may say serum but it is an oil and will leave your scalp and hair oily. Now the reason I am impressed is that I avoid oiling my hair as that process itself causes lot of hair fall but using this product on my scalp and hair did not bring too much of hair fall. It was nominal so I used it in morning alternately for few weeks now. This stuff is truly amazing. The scent first of all is very soothing mainly from lavender I guess but the entire mix is refreshing and relaxing. Feels like aromatherapy for hair. 

The bottle is spray styled which is first I am seeing as usually it is dropper based. I part my hair and spray a drop or two on scalp directly and rub it with fingertips to cover the entire parted area. I do this till my entire scalp is covered and then with fingertips massage it into scalp for 10 min. When you apply this it gives sensation felling on scalp like tingling. Then I apply a few drops to palms and rub it along the length of hair till ends. Leave on for 20-30 min then shampoo. I cook and prepare lunch box while the magic of oil works so time is utilized too.

The first thing I did notice was visible reduction in hair fall so for me this product works great. I have not used it long enough to see visible hair growth but I will definitely say it helps make hair soft and shiny. It is like silk. I do not need to use conditioner with this.It has made some major improvements to my dry scalp and my hair is no longer dull or frizzy. I am going to continue using till it finishes and hopefully will see some hair growth. Will definitely repurchase once over.

You can purchase La Magie Hair Serum on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment