Wednesday, December 9, 2015

24k Beauty Bar, Facial scrub, and Face exfoliate from Lift Care




About the Product

  • INTRODUCTORY PRICE WON'T LAST LONG! MSRP $79.99-10,000 per minute micro-vibrations with embedded Hematite Stone purifies your skin
  • ALL-IN-ONE beauty device with multiple functions to instantly Lift and Invigorate your skin.
  • INTERCHANGEABLE ATTACHMENTS-includes 24K head, Brush head, Pumice head to Tighten, Cleanse and Exfoliate.
  • WATERPROOF AND PORTABLE- Use during shower and washes off easily. Powered by a single AA BATTERY
  • BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY with snap on attachments with 3 uses deliver INCREDIBLE VALUE!
Review
I was able to use it only 3 times and then clasp broke for both brush and pumice stone. The gold bar works great so I guess I got defective piece. I have contacted seller for replacement.
I received the product free in exchange of my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment