Saturday, December 12, 2015

Norcho Toothbrush Toiletry Holder Seaside Serenity for Bathroom Decoration



About the Product

  • IDEAL DECORATION FOR BATHROOM - Perfect organized your toothbrush, toothpaste or cosmetic brushes.
  • DESIGNED WITH RESIN PROCESS - Eco-friendly resin, Elegant and generous, beautifies and raised the taste of your bathroom.
  • CONSTRUCTION - 2 slots for toothbrushes, 1 large slot for toothpaste or toothbrushes, It can be used as pens holder, make-up brushes holder, Lipstick holder
  • MADE OF DURABLE RESIN, Dimension: 4.52 x 2 x 4.52in (LxWxH)
  • WARRANTY: 12 months warranty, any question please feel free to contact us.
Review

WOW This is an absolutely the most beautiful Toothbrush holder I have ever seen. I have been placing mine toothbrush and toothpaste in pain plastic cups which really did not do justice to my bathroom decor. When I saw the pics while ordering I was hopeful it would look stunning but it nothing compared to real product. This truly looks great in shape of seashell the top in shiny white and base is beautiful design with touch of color in red and brown.

It truly makes a great impression and adds elegance to my bathroom. I threw away my plastic cups, never using them again. Besides the beauty it is also practical in design. There are two big slots for toothbrush and one huge slot for toothpaste. The toothbrush slot fits both mine and hubby's, hubby toothbrush is larger at handle. What I really like is toothpaste holder is wide to accommodate most of toothpaste in market, some have wide base.

It can also be used for holding pens, cosmetic brushes too. This would go perfectly on desk as pen holder. It has sleek design so does not take too much space no matter where placed.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Reference ID c1c1e1e9d7b1

No comments:

Post a Comment