Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sunsella 4" Silicone Egg & Pancake Rings - 4 Pack




About the Product
  • Premium quality silicone. BPA, phthalate and lead free. Meets FDA standards.
  • 4-inch diameter mold. Great for Large-XL eggs, double eggs and larger serving sizes. Non-stick, scratch free cooking.
  • High-grade stainless steel handle with stay-cool silicone pad.
  • Perfect for egg muffins, mini pancakes, small omelettes, poached eggs, burgers & more!
  • Temperature range -40 - 446F/230C.
Review

These are super handy to have in the kitchen to get perfect round egg muffins or small omelette or burger patties. The silicone material helps protect from melting even when placed on hot pans or skillet. These are in vibrant red color and 4 in pack. I have smaller pan so I use one or two rings at same time.

Initially I was having issues with egg leaking out from the ring but I read another review to dip the ring bottom in mixture and then placing on hot pan which caused the batter to cook and avoid any eggs leaking out, works kind of seal but is quite effective and makes no mess at all. Let it cook for while and then once bit fluffy I remove the ring flip it to cook on the other side. This is great to get double egg omelette with mushroom,tomatoes and onions. Easy to clean with soap and water.

You can purchase Sunsella 4" Silicone Egg & Pancake Rings - 4 Pack on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment