Thursday, December 17, 2015

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)


About the Product

  • Unlike other ceramic pans,the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Review


This is very well made pan. It is sturdy and bottom has magnetized structure which transfers heat pretty fast on induction stove. I have used this on gas and induction stove both and I would recommend to first cook on low flame and then increase flame based on food being cooked. Cooking at high flame sometimes has caused some food items to burn so I cook at low to medium flame. The ceramic coating is free of harmful chemicals.

The pan cooking base is not flat like conventional pans and it has variety of small spots on the bottom which make designs on burger patties etc when I cook. I do not mind it though. The handle is silicone coated so it is easy to hold and transfer even when heated. I really liked that handle is welded into pan nicely and not with screws that could loosen up with time. The entire set of pan is very well made.

This is 8" inch pan which I use for frying, omelettes, scrambled eggs, saute mushrooms and veggies. It is small pan but is good for cooking for 2 people myself and hubby. I would like to mention to read the user manual for directions on using the pan to last it longer, how to season before cooking and cleaning. I wash with soap and water and soft sponge to scrub. Use wooden spatula to avoid scratches on pan.If any residue over time it is advised to wash with lemon juice or vinegar.

The packaging of the product was superb, came nicely wrapped in plastic and was inside box. It also comes with pan protector in vibrant green color. It is very handy to stack pans over one other without causing any damage. I have been using for a month now and coating is still intact.

You can purchase 8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment