Sunday, December 20, 2015

Total Relief Shampoo and Conditioner by Dr Marder


About the Product

Scalp Therapy Shampoo Total ReliefTM Shampoo

Soothing Botanical Complex
Sulfate Free
The use of HYDROCORTISONE 1% is the newest and next level breakthrough in Anti-dandruff research. Used with wide spread results in dermatology for a range of skin conditions, Hydrocortisone addresses the key areas in Dandruff treatment.
Size: 6.0 Fl Oz (180 ML)

Scalp Therapy Conditioner Total ReliefTM Conditioner

Soothing Botanical Complex
Sulfate Free
Our conditioner addresses itching, flaking, and scaling of the scalp using Zinc Pyrithione, the leading ingredient in the treatment of Dandruff. Zinc Pyrithione is an effective antibacterial and antifungal agent that fights the causes of Dandruff.
Size: 6.0 Fl Oz (180 ML)


Usage

• Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply shampoo, generously lather scalp for several minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat.

Review



I have long suffered from dandruff and it keeps coming back especially during winters. My skin and scalp are dry so it also causes lot of itching. The dry flaky scalp makes it really embarrassing for me if it irritates too much and I end scratching my head in office or public place. And the worse thing is too much scratching makes the scalp area sensitive and red.

The Dr Marder Total Relief Shampoo and conditioner have been life saver for me this winter. The product comes in tube and it is easy to get the product out. The shampoo and conditioner are light yellow in color but conditioner is thicker compared to shampoo in consistency. The shampoo gives a really nice lather so at first try only little and add more if needed. I rub it all over the scalp lave on for couple of minutes and rinse off. Then follow by conditioner, leave on damp hair and scalp for 5 minutes and then rinse off.

After a week of daily use my dandruff has reduced drastically so I have definitely seen improvement in my scalp health. What really surprised me is that this shampoo and conditioner has actually stopped itching, I no longer feel my scalp is irritated and don't need to apply lot of stuff on my scalp to soothe it. This is really plus for me. It is effective on clearing dandruff yet it does not feel too strong on the hair unlike other drug store shampoo with zinc or tar that I frequently use. Since I have dry scalp the drugstore shampoos leave my hair really dry and in winters it gets static and stands up. So I have apply loads of conditioner or oil frequently. Even if I just use shampoo I do not find my hair too dried out. These are bit pricey though so after week use I started using this shampoo once week and alternate with drugstore shampoo to last longer. 



Total ReliefTM Shampoo
 that utilizes Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone, known for its anti-itch, anti-flake and anti-inflammatory properties. It targets problem areas, and penetrates deep into the scalp for effective absorption. Hydrocortisone also prevents and relieves scaling, flaking, and encourages the healing process.

Total ReliefTMConditioner
that features Extra Strength Pyrithione Zinc, a key ingredient in Dandruff treatment. Pyrithione Zinc targets the bacteria that cause flaking and scaling of the scalp. Calming and pleasant to use,TOTAL RELIEF CONDITIONER will leave your hair feeling soft and manageable with natural shine after one use.

Using both the shampoo and conditioner has helped me to control my dandruff and clear scalp. I no longer feel itchy on scalp so that is really something I needed.

You can purchase Total Relief Shampoo and Conditioner by Dr Marder here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment