Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Neck and Decollete Cream For Celebrity Skin


I have been lucky to have been able to try Anaiti Celebrity Skin Care line and this is another great product from the brand. I have never paid too much attention to my neck and chest areas to protect them from sun damage. I would always apply sun screen to face but mostly forget neck and chest area. Most of clothing is like V neck or U neck styled and after so many years I could see the neck and chest areas getting sun spots. I have also lost weight ad lost quite a lot from my face too and I wanted something to help firm the neck especially the double chin area, it is sagging bit after reducing weight.

The neck and decollete cream is 15ml bottle with pump which makes it easy to dispense the product. The cream is thick consistency but is absorbed easily into skin. No greasy feeling and can be easily applied with makeup. After applying the cream you feel skin slightly tightening. I have using for 3 weeks and I am happy with the results.I apply generously morning and night to the neck and chest area. The sagging around the double chin is almost gone now, it is firmer and does not show signs of having lost 20 pounds. The chest area is smoother and I am happy I did not get any acne or breakouts as I am very prone to get breakouts on chest and back area. This is very moisturizing too so works great for my dry skin type.

Excellent product. Love the entire line!!

You can purchase Neck and Decollete Cream For Celebrity Skin on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment