Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bare Naked Skin Organic Face Cream


This jar is full of nourishment for my dry and sensitive skin. My skin gets white patches due to heat during summers and in winters it is worse with itching. I need to keep my skin moisturized at all times to avoid getting dry white spots or patches and people think I am suffering from some skin problem.

This is 30 ml jar which may seem small but I could not really believe how rich and creamy it is. You really need very little, I really mean very little like just a dab on few spots. This super rich and moisturizing formula which leaves my skin deeply moisturized and that too for longer duration. more than 12 hours of hydration. That for my skin type is really great as I keep applying moisturizer as touch up around evening. It does not have any scent. Besides my face and neck I also apply on lips and cracked heels. It makes then soft and supple after just 2-3 applications my cracked heels were healed.


If you want to dilute bit you just add few drops of water and mix cream to get lighter texture especially if you have oily skin. What I love is that it is 90% natural and having sensitive skin this really helps as I did not get any breakouts or redness. The packaging is cute in brown box which give nice natural touch.




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm0dfe3f34ad7af181343e7d166af48471

No comments:

Post a Comment