Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stainless Steel Cups - 16 oz Pint Glasses from Pratico Outdoors


About the Product:

Color: Silver - 5 pack
Size: 16 oz - 473 ml - 1 pint

✔ DRINK WITHOUT TOXINS - Each Pratico Outdoor's Clean Steel cup is made from premium food-grade 18/8 stainless steel which means NO BPA and NO TOXINS
✔ STRONG AND DURABLE - Each Clean Steel cup is electropolished to add additional rust protection and is reyclable, super strong, and dishwasher safe. Guaranteed to provide years of problem-free use
✔ PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Clean Steel can be used as a great replacement anywhere you might use plastic drinking cups or glasses - camping, backpacking, traveling, outdoor events, hiking, and more
✔ SET OF 5 STACKABLE PINT GLASSES - 5 tumblers with 16 oz of space ensures you have plenty of space for your drinks and can share with friends and family
✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY - You're protected by a non-hassle free replacement guarantee


Review:

These are my favorite cups right now to drink beverage, hot or cold. When I got them I thought I would only find them useful for hiking, camping and picnics where I do not really want to carry usual coffee mugs as they might break. But after having used them I totally love them. I received 2 Stainless Steel cups and each can hold about 16oz of beverage.


I started with drinking cold beverages like iced tea/coffee or lemonade during summer. The steel cups help keep the drinks cooler and there is no weird taste or flavor while drinking from steel cup. The best benefit is definitely that they are durable, we could use these while camping without worrying if they broke. It is really useful for people with young kids, my friends on camping trip totally loved it and their kid refused to drink milk from the plastic cup :) I am tea and coffee addict so one day I thought of trying drinking tea in this cup and well I am hooked. Now I use them daily for my morning and evening tea/coffee routine. The cup does not feel warm or hot with hot beverage, I can easily hold the cup from top and enjoy my drink. It also keeps the tea/coffee hot for while longer.

It is dishwasher safe but I really find it very easy to clean just with bit of soap water. You can stack then one over other so less space in kitchen cabinet or in camping bag. It has rust protection which is really must have for stainless steel products. It gives long life to the product.

Overall great to have in the kitchen for drinking beverages at home or while outdoors!!

You can purchase Stainless Steel Cups - 16 oz Pint Glasses from Pratico Outdoors on amazon here.

I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment