Friday, August 28, 2015

24K Gold Vitamin C Serum and makeup primer



I have been trying Vitamin C and Hyaluronic serums to help brighten my skin tone and reduce sun spots. I thought I had tried all types there could be to serum until I saw Xanadu 24k Gold Vitamin C Serum.


I had read about benefits of gold on skin - Gold helps in improving the blood circulation, hence it helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture level. 

The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy, fresh and radiant. I was extremely excited when I got the chance to try this serum.
I received 1 fl oz bottle which is stylish and sleek designed and what makes it look so pretty is that you can actually see the gold flakes in the serum through the bottle. Real Gold Flakes Wow! It has pump design which helps to control the amount of serum you want to apply.


I thought I would get all glittery when I apply the serum but this really is extremely well made serum. It is very easily absorbed and does not feel greasy. Even though you see the gold flakes the mixture is such uniquely designed that after applying it gives an immediate glow to skin, but does not add like glitter to skin. 
I actually wear this to work every day and no one seems to point out like have gold flakes on my skin.

It has light rose scent and ingredients are powerful anti aging mixture. Vitamin C helps fight sun spots and wrinkles, hyaluronic acid keep skin hydrated, vitamin e moisturizes, rose acts as soothing agent. I apply this morning and night and this can be easily be applied under makeup. I only need a little amount 2-3 drops to cover my face and neck. I have seen some incredible difference in appearance of my dull and dry skin. My skin is brighter and healthy glowing and stays hydrated for long time. I have dry skin so this works as excellent base for moisturizing the skin.


You can purchase 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum and makeup primer on amazon here.


I received the product free in exchange of my honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment