Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Eye Gel by ANAITI



I work in IT industry so it means long hours staring into my computer screen and laptop at home. In 20s I did not think too much about the stress and less sleep but no crossing into 30s I have started noticing dark circles under my eye which I have to keep concealing daily with concealer. My eyes really look tired and even if I have proper sleep the bags under my eyes and puffiness give the look of too much stress and too less sleep. It was getting to a point where makeup was not going to help. I needed something to help me fix the eye area problems. When I got the chance to try Anaiti Eye Gel I was skeptical at first as I have not found anything that helps reduce my dark circles. No harm in trying though!!

The eye gel comes in 15 ml bottle with a pump to dispense the product. The pump makes it easy to control the amount of product you want to use. I only need a little amount for both eye area so this bottle will last me long time. The gel is clear consistency and has no scent. It gets absorbed quickly into the skin and does not leave greasy residue behind. I can easily wear this under makeup. I have been using Anaiti Eye Gel for 3 weeks and have seen lot of improvement in my eye area. The puffiness around the eyes is totally gone. My eye area is firmer and smoother, fine lines have reduced. The major concern area for me was dark circles and I am glad that I finally seeing some improvement, they have reduced and don't look that ugly any more. I am hoping after another month of using eye gel the dark circles should be gone completely. My eyes look younger and rested now.

I received the product free in exchange of an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment